This issue we're paying homage to some of our favourite projects built on the Raspberry Pi. We're living in a golden age for experimentation, accessible making and digital discovery - and a large part of that is thanks to this teeny tiny computer. Just add imagination!
- How one maker achieved perfection (yes, really!) by embracing failure;
- Our pick of the best walking robot kits;
- A deceptively simple hack for printing large objects (hint - you make the printer bigger);
- Homebrew improvements to a cheap CNC machine;
- How to put an oak handle on an old kitchen knife;
- ... and loads more.
This open book is licensed under a Creative Commons License (CC BY-NC-SA). You can download HackSpace Magazine: Issue 45 ebook for free in PDF format (40.3 MB).
Table of Contents
Meet the Maker: Willow Creative
Raspberry Pi builds
How I Made: Ever-blooming Flower
Interview: Laura Kampf
Improviser's Toolbox Milk cartons
In the workshop Knife handle