Add buttons, boxes, pictures and colours and more to your Python programs using the guizero library, which is quick, accessible, and understandable for all.
This 156-page book is suitable for everyone, from beginners to experienced Python programmers who want to explore graphical user interfaces (GUIs).
There are ten fun projects for you to create, including a painting program, an emoji match game, and a stop-motion animation creator.
- Create games and fun Python programs;
- Learn how to create your own graphical user interfaces;
- Use windows, text boxes, buttons, images, and more;
- Learn about event-based programming;
- Explore good (and bad) user interface design.
This open book is licensed under a Creative Commons License (CC BY-NC-SA). You can download Create Graphical User Interfaces with Python ebook for free in PDF format (11.9 MB).