The first ever Code Club book is here! With it, you'll learn how to code using Scratch, the block-based programming language. In each chapter you'll find instructions to build cool games, animations, and interactive stories. Your friendly robot guide will aid you step-by-step through each project and give you handy tips along the way.
- Learn to code using Scratch, the block-based language;
- Follow step-by-step guides to create games and animations;
- Use the magic glasses to reveal secret hints;
- The spiral binding* allows the book to lay flat;
- Includes 24 exclusive Code Club stickers!
This open book is licensed under a Creative Commons License (CC BY-NC-SA). You can download Code Club Book of Scratch ebook for free in PDF format (22.0 MB).